1470 William D. Fitch Pkwy
College Station, TX 77845
Do Well, Be Well with Diabetes classes will teach you how to manage diabetes. You can be well with diabetes!
The Brazos County office of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension is offering a series of classes scheduled for November 1, 8, 15, 29 and December 6, 2018 in room 106 of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service South Campus building located at 1470 William D. Fitch Parkway in College Station. Each class will be held from 12:00 p.m. until 1:15 p.m. These classes are for people with type 2 diabetes. If you are interested in attending, please call 979-823-0129 to RSVP by October 25, 2018 or email Brazos County Extension Agent Flora Williams at email@example.com
The cost is $10.00 per person.
The class topics covered will include:
• Getting Started: How Food Affects Your Blood Glucose
• Are You Eating the Right Number of Carbohydrates? Let’s Find Out
• Beyond the Diet: Improving Your Blood Glucose Control with Physical Activity
• Beyond Diet and Physical Activity: Improving Your Blood Glucose Control with Medication
• Celebrating Diabetes Control while Avoiding Complications: Having Your Cake (or Snack) and Eating it, Too!
More information can be found at the following website: brazos.agrilife.org